|To enlarge the picture click on it !
| RM – 3 VERTICAL BUCKY
• The system can move 1380 mm in upwards and downwards direction as being centered
• It can be fixed on the desired position via the electro brakes
• The system is restricted at the bottom and top levels ; therefore the dislocation of the bucky from the system is prevented
• Double steel rope is used on the bucky system
• Holdings of cassettes have a mechanism with a lock and it is designed in manner to provide easy placing and taking of cassette.
• Cassette tray is designed with a capacity to take every kinds of cassette having dimensions from 13x18 cm to 35x43 cm
• Bucky motor included in the system starts to its movement at the time of preparation and exposure and its movement continues until the ray is cut
• It automatically returns to the starting position and stands by when the operation is completed.
• The vertical grid used on the system has the dimension of 440x480 mm and movement rate of the vertical grid is designed in order to give the desired result on the films with the shortest period of time.
• There exist vertical and horizonal lines on the front platform of the system for the purpose of centralizing the patient according to the film
• The device has electrostatic dye in order to minimize the Marks on the outher surface
• The system can be operate in 220 volt or 24 V DC
• It is compatible with all x- ray devices and can be easily assembled.
• Grids at the desired amount can be connected to the device
• Adaptor can be connected to the device fort he taking x – rays without bucky
Column Size : ( W x L x H ) 245X185X2010 mm
Table Top-Film Distance: 30 mm
Grid Rates: 8:1- 10:1 – 12:1 – 15:1
Grid Line Density: 40–60–85–103–152 line / cm
System Weight: 107 kg
Packaged Weight: 147 kg